Like his younger enduro brother, the ARMA V3 downhill shock has seen lot of refinements from his previous model.
Engineered with downhill focus in mind, shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more frame friendly, with metric and imperial sizing, and both classic eye to eye and trunnion mounts.
HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support.
Like in STORIA V3, this technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
ARMA V3 is designed to serve those riders who want a coil feel with very high bump sensitivity, and still are in need of a strong bottom-out support.
All shocks come with 2 springs to ensure you will always have the best possible setup regardless of the riding conditions and your equipment (or any variation between your summer and winter weight ;) )
ALL OUR SHOCKS ARE DELIVERED WITH NEW HARDWARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR BIKE AT NO EXTRA COST.
- Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC)
- High flow Ø29 mm main piston
- Ø24 mm valve piston
- Ø14 mm shaft
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology with wider range
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Low friction Energize seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper
- New rebound knob for easy spring swap