As the previous STORIA model, V3 offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design, a more progressive opening, and a totally silent working.
In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported from ARMA the hydrolic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control), capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last part of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid any kind of bottom-out issues.
This technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
STORIA V3 is designed to serve those riders who want the maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with great support on the last millimetres of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coil shock.
We offer all Ibis Ripmos, Yeti SB130LR / SB150 / SB165 with custom-tuned EXT shock upgrade tailored to you and the bike. If you choose this option, delivery of stock bikes will be delayed by up to 2 weeks (EXT shocks are bespoke built to order for us)
All shocks come with 2 springs to ensure you will always have the best possible setup regardless of the riding conditions and your equipment (or any variation between your summer and winter weight ;) )
ALL OUR SHOX ARE DELIVERED WITH NEW HARDWARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR BIKE AT NO EXTRA COST.
- Metric and Imperial sizing
- Standard or Trunnion mount
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
- High flow Ø29 mm main piston Ø24 mm valve piston Ø14 mm shaft
- New Lok Technology: progressive opening, silent working
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating Factory tuned HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Low friction Energize seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper
- New rebound knob for an easy spring swap