Specifically designed to work with tubeless systems.
76 Projects' HI FLOW valves have 4x the air throughput and a redesigned core that helps prevent sealant build-up.
Tubeless bike tyres and rims were introduced 20 years ago yet tubeless systems still use the Presta valve standard. The clearances in a Presta valve are smaller than the holes that sealant is supposed to be able to block so it's no surprise that the valves get clogged.
- 'No Clog' internals - Greatly increased clearances prevent sealant build up.
- 4x greater air flow (compared to Presta) - Fill the tyre faster to help seat and seal the bead.
- Inject sealant directly through the valve centre. Although we still recommend adding sealants with particles directly into the tyre.
- Compatible with standard rims and holes for Presta valves.
- Lightweight at just 9 grams a pair.
- High precision CNC machined aluminium.
- Come supplied with spacers to allow fitting to different rim heights.
- Completely rebuildable for cleaning.
- Compatible with rim inserts.
WORKS WITH LEVER LOCK STYLE PUMPS AS STANDARD. WILL WORK WITH SCREW ON OR DIRECT PUSH ON PUMPS USING ADAPTER AVAILABLE here
Size 1 - 15-35mm rim heights (most if not all MTB rims)
Size 2 - 30-50mm rim heights
Size 3 - 45-65mm rim heights
*unlike normal valves our HI Flow valves are specified by the rim height rather than the valve length.