OneUp Components Chain Guide - ISCG05 - V2
- Shipping to Continental Europe
- I lager, redo att skickas
- Vi hem den på beställning åt dig
Chain Guide - ISCG05 - V2
As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, 'Little bikes' are getting more and more capable everyday. Revised for 2019 the OneUp Guide uses simple, one tool installation and adjustment as well as an all new tool less flip
At only 40g the OneUp Chain Guide weighs less than a sip of water.
WHY DO I NEED A GUIDE AND A NARROW WIDE CHAINRING?
- Tool less upper guide flip
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex)
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Black Stainless Steel hardware
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
3. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame (use included 2.5mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
5. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
6. Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
7. If more than 5 shims are required, install the supplied 2.5mm washers behind the backplate and return to step 2
8. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm