Ibis Truckee Shuttle Guard
Vanligt pris149.00 kr
Skatt ingår. Frakt beräknas i kassan.
- Lågt lager - 3 artiklar kvar
- Vi hem den på beställning åt dig
Ibis Truckee downtube protector keeps your paint looking fresh when transporting your bike to and from the trail on the tailgate of the pickup truck. Keep on trucking.
- Compatible with most frames and sizes from most bicycle brands
- Easy “peel and stick” installation
- Made from 5mm thick toughened rubber
- Dimensions: 155x46x5mm
🚨 Installation 🚨
- Place your bike on your padded tailgate.
- Using tape, mark where your frame contacts the tailgate pad.
- Wipe the surface of the downtube clean using rubbing alcohol or a similar cleaning solution.
- Dry the damp area with a lint-free cloth.
- Apply Truckee, use firm pressure.
- Allow the pad to sit overnight before use.
- Stop and admire your bicycle while enjoying your preferred beverage.
- Cold may prevent the Truckee from adhering properly. We recommend applying at temperatures 50F/10C or warmer.
- We recommend applying only if your paint is in good condition. If the paint is chipped, there is a risk you could remove additional paint when removing the Truckee.
- To remove, we recommend applying a gentle heat from a warm hair dryer to reactivate the glue, then gently peeling up the edges.
- Ibis is not responsible for any paint damage that may occur when removing the adhesive.